- Training Course
The free workshop includes information and practical sessions in a fun and practical environment.
- Understanding bushfires and warnings
- Deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- Identifying hazards at your home
- Preparing yourself emotionally
- Operating fire pumps and equipment
- Preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
The workshop will be held from 9am to 5pm at the Coffin Bay Hall.
Attendance on both days is required and registrations are essential - call Therese Pedler at the CFS Port Lincoln office on 8621 2409 or 0428 114 234.