DCLEP Development Plan
Consolidated 12 July 2018
Council is required to have a Development Plan for it's area, pursuant to Section 23 of the Development Act, 1993.
The plan promotes the State's Planning Strategy which includes planning objectives and principles relating to the following :
- Environment, either natural or constructed
- Ecological sustainable development
- Urban and regional planning
- Management and conservation of land and buildings
- Use of natural resources
- Places of heritage and heritage areas
- Economic issues
- Social or socio-economic issues
- Any such material relating to planning or development as may be appropriate
To view Council's Development Plan, please click here.
To view the Native Vegetation and Development Fact sheet, please click here.