Port Lincoln Airport
The Port Lincoln Airport is located 14 kilometres north of the City of Port Lincoln.
The airport is an important gateway to southern Eyre Peninsula and the City of Port Lincoln with multiple daily passenger services provided to and from Adelaide by two airlines, Regional Express and Qantaslink.
The airport has in the vicinity of 14,500 aircraft movements and almost 190,000 passengers annually with up to 24 scheduled daily passenger flights, making this the busiest regional airport in South Australia.
For all matters relating to airlines, including flight schedules, luggage issues and travel arrangements, contact the airline direct on the below contact numbers, or click on the respective logo to be taken to their website.
Regional Express - Phone 13 17 13
QantasLink - Phone 13 13 13
- Secure car park / hire car services
- Taxi Services (Lincoln City Taxis - Phone 08 8682 1222)
- Taxi Services (Suburban Taxis Port Lincoln - Phone 08 8683 0888)
- Shuttle Bus (Phone 0424 120 841)
- Aircraft Charter (Lincoln Air Charter - Phone 08 8684 3788)
- Aircraft maintenance facilities (Tuna City Aviation - Phone 08 8684 3616)
- Aircraft refueling service (AvfuelSA 0448 874 251)
- ATM - Provided by Cummins District Community Bank: Bendigo Bank
- Licenced Cafe Eyre Lounge is operated by leesees. To view trading hours, please click here.
Lock-up compound car park fees
To arrange access to the lock-up compound car park please contact Port Lincoln Travel and Cruise on (08) 8682 1933 or Eyre Travel on (08) 8682 6666
Please refer to the current Schedule of Fees and Charges policy for the prices and terms associated with the compound.
There is no system in place to pre-book and be guaranteed a car space, it is operated on a 'first in' basis through the airline that you are flying with.